Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Ellis & Co is offering free video property valuations, which could help you move closer to selling or letting your home during the Coronavirus restrictions. As well as being able to provide an accurate and thorough valuation of your property remotely, our experts are also on hand to answer any questions you may have about selling or letting your property during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Video valuations are totally free and can take place at times and dates to suit you.
All you have to do is ‘walk’ one of our property experts through your home during the video call, pointing out key features and answering any questions they may have in order to provide an accurate valuation.
We’ll then provide you with a complete valuation, as well as suggestions for improvements that could increase the value of your property and/or increase your chances of a quick sale.
Our remote video valuations are very similar to our standard valuation visits:
- To start the process, complete the online form and book an appointment
- An expert from your local branch will get in touch to arrange a time for the video call that works for you and establish the best software or app to use (i.e WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom)
- Our property expert will give you an overview of the current market conditions during the video call and guide you through the valuation process
- They’ll ‘walk’ through your property with you on the call and ask questions that will help them provide an accurate valuation
- Once the call is complete, our expert will email through your valuation report based on the video call and their knowledge of your local area and market conditions
Please contact our team for further information
FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOUR PROPERTY IS WORTH
Get your FREE Hometrack Valuation Report worth £19.95 now
These reports are relied upon by most mortgage lenders and include a valuation, market analysis and recent, local sales data.
Free expert advice
Your local Ellis & Co experts are on hand to provide you with guidance on the latest government advice on selling or letting your property during the Coronavirus pandemic. They can also give you the very latest insight into market conditions in your area, so book your virtual appointment today.
Book a FREE video valuation
We'll arrange for one of our experienced local agents to carry out a video valuation of your property. Request a preferred date and time for your appointment online.