Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Ellis & Co is offering free video property valuations, which could help you move closer to selling or letting your home during the Coronavirus restrictions. As well as being able to provide an accurate and thorough valuation of your property remotely, our experts are also on hand to answer any questions you may have about selling or letting your property during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Video valuations are totally free and can take place at times and dates to suit you.
All you have to do is ‘walk’ one of our property experts through your home during the video call, pointing out key features and answering any questions they may have in order to provide an accurate valuation.
We’ll then provide you with a complete valuation, as well as suggestions for improvements that could increase the value of your property and/or increase your chances of a quick sale.
Our remote video valuations are very similar to our standard valuation visits:
- To start the process, complete the online form and book an appointment
- An expert from your local branch will get in touch to arrange a time for the video call that works for you and establish the best software or app to use (i.e WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom)
- Our property expert will give you an overview of the current market conditions during the video call and guide you through the valuation process
- They’ll ‘walk’ through your property with you on the call and ask questions that will help them provide an accurate valuation
- Once the call is complete, our expert will email through your valuation report based on the video call and their knowledge of your local area and market conditions
Bethnal Green - Estate and Letting Agents
We're proud to have been serving the Bethnal Green area for over 10 years, offering a wide range of properties for sale and to rent, not only in Bethnal Green but also in Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End and Shoreditch.
Franchise owner Andy James is a Member of the National Association of Estate Agents (MNAEA) and the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), and has been in Estate agency for over a quarter of a century. During this time he has seen the highs and lows in the property market, making him highly qualified to advise the best way to achieve maximum return on your property whatever the market conditions.
The team have the experience and knowledge in all types of property from lettings and sales to commercial which is always backed up with the best advice. Andy has accrued a very diverse set of staff from various backgrounds to make a supportive and effective team, all of whom bring their personal and professional experience from other fields to the fore. The relaxed experience customers receive at Ellis and Co Bethnal Green is like no other.
At Ellis & Co Bethnal Green we are often the last office open of an evening, welcoming all late night house hunters. The office is prominently positioned in the heart of Bethnal Green, on the busy junction of Bethnal Green Road and Cambridge Heath Road opposite the Underground station.
If you have a property to let, or would like us to manage a property on your behalf, please do get in touch with the office. Our lettings team are on hand to support you with your property needs.
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
- – Saturday
Meet your local property team
Senior Property Consultant
Senior Property Consultant