Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Ellis & Co is offering free video property valuations, which could help you move closer to selling or letting your home during the Coronavirus restrictions. As well as being able to provide an accurate and thorough valuation of your property remotely, our experts are also on hand to answer any questions you may have about selling or letting your property during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Video valuations are totally free and can take place at times and dates to suit you.
All you have to do is ‘walk’ one of our property experts through your home during the video call, pointing out key features and answering any questions they may have in order to provide an accurate valuation.
We’ll then provide you with a complete valuation, as well as suggestions for improvements that could increase the value of your property and/or increase your chances of a quick sale.
Our remote video valuations are very similar to our standard valuation visits:
- To start the process, complete the online form and book an appointment
- An expert from your local branch will get in touch to arrange a time for the video call that works for you and establish the best software or app to use (i.e WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom)
- Our property expert will give you an overview of the current market conditions during the video call and guide you through the valuation process
- They’ll ‘walk’ through your property with you on the call and ask questions that will help them provide an accurate valuation
- Once the call is complete, our expert will email through your valuation report based on the video call and their knowledge of your local area and market conditions
Edmonton - Estate and Letting Agents
We're proud to have been serving the Edmonton & Enfield East areas for 35 years, offering a wide range of properties for sale and to rent, not only in Edmonton (N9 & N18) & Enfield Highway (EN3 & EN1) but also in Ponders End, Brimsdown, Enfield Wash, Enfield Lock, Enfield Island Village, Freezy Water, Bullsmoor, Waltham Cross (EN8 & EN9), Cheshunt and the surrounding area.
Joint Franchise owners Nick Dean and Matthew Duce have a combined experience of over 50 years in Estate Agency - 35 years of which are in the local area.
Here at Ellis & Co Edmonton / Enfield East all our members of staff live locally and have extensive knowledge of the area. The team continue to believe in traditional values of achieving results through great service and experience.
The office is located on the corner of Denny Road and Hertford Road, close to Bury Street. We are ideally located for covering postcodes N9, N18, EN3, EN1, EN8 & EN9.
Our Sales service includes quality property brochures with a detailed floorplan, a dedicated property manager, maximum online exposure, advertising in the local press, networked offices, mobile and email alerts, mortgage assistance, accompanied viewings and open days. We will also be in regular contact with you regarding the marketing of your property in order to keep you fully updated about market conditions, and the outcome of viewings.
If you have a property to sell in Edmonton, East Enfield or the surrounding areas please do get in touch. We look forward to helping you find the perfect buyer for your property.
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
- – Saturday
Meet your local property team
Sales & Lettings Consultant
Lettings & Property Maintenance