Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Ellis & Co is offering free video property valuations, which could help you move closer to selling or letting your home during the Coronavirus restrictions. As well as being able to provide an accurate and thorough valuation of your property remotely, our experts are also on hand to answer any questions you may have about selling or letting your property during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Video valuations are totally free and can take place at times and dates to suit you.
All you have to do is ‘walk’ one of our property experts through your home during the video call, pointing out key features and answering any questions they may have in order to provide an accurate valuation.
We’ll then provide you with a complete valuation, as well as suggestions for improvements that could increase the value of your property and/or increase your chances of a quick sale.
Our remote video valuations are very similar to our standard valuation visits:
- To start the process, complete the online form and book an appointment
- An expert from your local branch will get in touch to arrange a time for the video call that works for you and establish the best software or app to use (i.e WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom)
- Our property expert will give you an overview of the current market conditions during the video call and guide you through the valuation process
- They’ll ‘walk’ through your property with you on the call and ask questions that will help them provide an accurate valuation
- Once the call is complete, our expert will email through your valuation report based on the video call and their knowledge of your local area and market conditions
Islington - Estate and Letting Agents
We're proud to have been serving the Islington area for 10 years, offering a wide range of properties for sale and to rent, not only in Angel but also in Highbury, Clerkenwell, Stoke Newington and Kings Cross.
Franchise owner Tariq Khalifa was born and bred in North London and has always been in involved in the property industry, with his father having owned a property sales, lettings and management agency in Central London when he was young. Tariq is a landlord, himself, so understands the implications of robust property management! He has worked in operations management for some blue chip brands as well as a sales and marketing director in the past.
The team at Ellis and Co Islington have a wealth of experience in all aspects of property and customer service. You will find the knowledge and dedication unrivalled.
Our main areas of business are residential sales, lettings and property management. We have a dedicated in house team of people to ensure your property is let to the right tenants and is looked after as if we own it. We have a central corporate re location department as well as an in house property management team. Call us now to find out about our award winning letting model where there is no fee to pay up front.
At Ellis & Co Islington we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service which is dedicated to you and your requirements.
If you have a property to let, or would like us to manage a property on your behalf, please do get in touch with the office. Our lettings team are on hand to support you with your property needs.
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
- – Saturday
Meet your local property team