Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Ellis & Co is offering free video property valuations, which could help you move closer to selling or letting your home during the Coronavirus restrictions. As well as being able to provide an accurate and thorough valuation of your property remotely, our experts are also on hand to answer any questions you may have about selling or letting your property during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Video valuations are totally free and can take place at times and dates to suit you.
All you have to do is ‘walk’ one of our property experts through your home during the video call, pointing out key features and answering any questions they may have in order to provide an accurate valuation.
We’ll then provide you with a complete valuation, as well as suggestions for improvements that could increase the value of your property and/or increase your chances of a quick sale.
Our remote video valuations are very similar to our standard valuation visits:
- To start the process, complete the online form and book an appointment
- An expert from your local branch will get in touch to arrange a time for the video call that works for you and establish the best software or app to use (i.e WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom)
- Our property expert will give you an overview of the current market conditions during the video call and guide you through the valuation process
- They’ll ‘walk’ through your property with you on the call and ask questions that will help them provide an accurate valuation
- Once the call is complete, our expert will email through your valuation report based on the video call and their knowledge of your local area and market conditions
Tonbridge - Estate and Letting Agents
Here at Ellis & Co Tonbridge, we've been providing a specialist estate and lettings service for 20 years, offering a wide range of properties for sale and to rent in and around Tonbridge and the surrounding areas.
Franchise owner Tom Parry has a passion for customer service, a wealth of agency experience and as a long term resident, an encyclopaedic knowledge of Tonbridge and its property market.
The team here live locally and with their thorough knowledge of local amenities, schools, transport etc. you can be confident that you are getting expert advice to help you make the right decision about your home, investment or future development projects, along with finding you the best financial deal to suit your needs.
At Ellis & Co Tonbridge we pride ourselves in offering all our clients a first class service specialising in sales, lettings and property management. We can also offer you mortgage advice helping to make the sales process a little bit easier. Our office is located on the High Street opposite Tonbridge Castle.
If you have a property to sell in Tonbridge or surrounding areas please do get in touch. We look forward to helping you find the perfect buyer for your property.
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
- – Saturday
Meet your local property team
Sarah de la Mar