In line with latest Government’s guidelines on home moving, the housing market remains open, and all our offices continue to operate. Health and safety remains our main priority, and we continue to follow a number of strict measures to protect our customers and staff. More information

£193,000

1 bedroom Flat For Sale

Kings Lodge, Kingsway, North Finchley

Chain free with an extended 140 year unexpired lease. Conveniently located close to North Finchley's multiple shops and transport links is this top floor, one bedroom warden assisted retirement flat. This property benefits from double glazing, an approximately 18ft reception, entry phone system, access to loft storage space, well-presented communal garden, communal gated parking, communal lounge, laundry room, house manager and daily activities. To really appreciate the size and location, an internal viewing is highly recommended.

Finchley
-
020 8349 3131

£170,000 Guide Price

1 bedroom Maisonette For Sale

Maidstone Road, Sidcup, Kent

Guide Price £170,000 to £200,000. Ellis and Co are delighted to be offering onto the sales market this TRULY STUNNING and NEWLY REFURBISHED one bedroom first floor CHAIN FREE maisonette above a barber shop offered to the market with a BRAND NEW 125 year lease on completion. The property is ideally located close to local amenities, transport links and Local Schools and boasts one bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Other benefits include CCTV, double glazing and gas central heating. Viewings are highly recommended. Please call Ellis and Co today. Key Terms Brand New 125 year lease on completion £100.00 P.A Ground Rent Above a barber shop Please Note All Of The Above Is Subject to Legal Verification

Sidcup
-
020 8859 9696

£169,950

Studio Flat For Sale

Rusper Close, London

Representing an exciting opportunity for a first time buyer or Investment Landlord and located on the ground floor of this well modern purpose built block, a Studio Flat offering entrance hall, studio room, fitted kitchen and a modern shower room. Needing modernistaion, the property also benefits from an allocated residents parking space and communal gardens. Local shops, bars, restaurants, amenities and Cricklewood Station are all just a short walk away. Great price and so an internal inspection is highly recommended, as this property will be of interest to both Investors and First Time Buyers.

Willesden Green
-
020 8451 7272

£169,950

1 bedroom Flat For Sale

Homecedars House, Elstree Road, Bushey

Situated in this popular warden assisted retirement development is this 1 bed 2nd floor (with lift) flat offered with no onward chain. The development offers independent living whilst having social areas, on-site warden, laundry facilities, reserved parking, and attractive communal gardens. The flat has new carpets and has been recently decorated. Age restrictions apply, single occupants must be over 60, however this is lowered for 1 of the occupants to be 55 if there is a couple.

Stanmore
-
020 8954 0066

£160,000

1 bedroom Flat For Sale

Tawney Court, Highbury Hill, London

Attractive one bedroom third floor apartment in the heart of Highbury. A rarely available opportunity to acquire a 40% SHARE of a well apportioned apartment set on wide tree lined Highbury Hill. Accessed through a secure entry system, this top floor apartment has a balcony front door entrance. Accommodation is comprised of a bright and spacious living room with ample space for dining, a galley style kitchen, a spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom. Further benefits include communal gardens and excellent views. Tawney Court is located with easy access to Highbury Barn, Highbury Fields, Arsenal station (Piccadilly line) and Highbury And Islington station (Victoria line and London Overground). PLEASE NOTE; THE ASKING PRICE IS FOR A 40% SHARE OF THE PROPERTY THE REMAINING 60% IS OWNED BY THE LONDON BOROUGH OF ISLINGTON AND A MONTHLY RENT OF £460 IS PAYABLE

Islington
-
020 7354 0909

£138,000

2 bedroom Flat For Sale

High Road, Wembley

SHARED OWNERSHIP Beautiful two-bedroom first floor apartment in a buzzing, multicultural area, and within easy reach from central London. This ready to move in home offers all the benefits of a spacious Victorian dwelling with a truly comprehensive, contemporary style interior specification. This home also has the advantage of a communal shared garden enabling you to escape from it all and enjoy your own oasis. This property is also available via a 40% shared ownership basis. Call us to book viewings.

Greenford
-
020 8575 1310